Warranty / Limitation of Liability
- Use of this Site shall be made at your own risk. Information on this Site has been carefully prepared and managed; however, JHBA does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, etc. of that information. JHBA bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of that information or from inability to use that information.
- JHBA may alter all or part of the information on this Site without prior notice. Furthermore, JHBA may suspend or halt operation of this Site.
- JHBA bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of information acquired from third-party websites linked to from this Site or from third-party websites that link to this Site
- You may be unable to use this Site as intended depending on your communications or computer environment, or for other reasons.
The copyrights of materials (documents, photographs, illustrations, animations, sounds, software, etc.) on this Site are the possession of JHBA or other third parties and are protected by the Copyright Act as well as other laws and agreements. Excluding the extent of quotation and reproduction for private use that is approved in the Copyright Act, without the consent of the party owning the copyright, the reproduction, adaptation or public transmission of copyrighted material is prohibited.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Site is managed and maintained by JHBA. Although this Site can be accessed from countries around the world with differing laws, you and JHBA both agree that the use of this Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and ordinances of Japan and the regulations, rules, etc. of the city of Tokyo.
- JHBA makes no statement, indication or representation about whether the content of this Site is compatible with you environment when you access this Site. You access this Site of your own free will, and when you do so, you are responsible for the use of this Site.
- Unless stipulated otherwise, the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial for all disputes in connection with all controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site.
- Links from websites that include illegal information
- Links from websites that include contents that violate public order and standards of decency or accepted social ethics
- Links such as frame links or image links, which obscure the fact that information is from this Site (Set the link so that the browser screen will change to this Site or a separate screen will open and this Site will be displayed.)
- Links that may cause the viewer to misinterpret that there is some kind of alliance or partnership with JHBA or that JHBA acknowledges or approves the website linked to this Site
- This Site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to protect your personal information. This Site supports 128 bit SSL, which may not be supported by some browsers. To ensure that your browser supports the SSL protocol, please use a browser recommended by the Site.
- SSL is a security function that protects important information such as personal information transmitted over the internet from being intercepted by a third party. Personal information that you enter on this Site is encrypted before being sent.
Links to this Site
Links to this Site, whether commercial or non-commercial, are permitted without contacting JHBA in advance. However, please refrain from setting links that apply or may apply to the following.
You may be asked to change the way that the link has been set up or delete the link even if the above conditions do not apply. Also, please note that the URL for this Site may be changed or deleted without advance notice.
In order for you to enjoy using this Site more comfortably, the following environment is recommended.
・Windows ® Vista,7
・Mac OS X
・Internet Explorer 8,9
・Safari 5 or higher